mute me!

..just mute me..
2007/08/23
bitter by the bitten
the cold ice is made by mercy....
never mind the silence...
cause the sweet is hidden behind those bitter smile...
one day you will realized the truth...
that none of that is true..
i've been told you so..
so why you came to my dream long time ago?
i never met you before...
i don't know you at all...

bleeding so much too cover the wound..
talk to the whispered siren asking for help..
i have bitten..
i have been told so...
and i see the blue sky just waving to fade away..

i'm mad...
furious...
angry...
and i don't know why...

i've been told that a hole is always be a hole..
even it had been covered somehow.. it was still a hole...
i want to covered it...
i want to close it...
i want to make it disappear!!!!

is there a room for two??
dark ground empty space...
you're not alone.. i know...
you always has someone that believe in you...

everyone has play the game...
i don't want to play...
i just want to feel the peace in my heart...
but everyone seems bother with it...
just tell me why you came to me?
you never said anything at all.......
i wish i can help..
i want to help..

i want to believe it...

but you know...
ignorance is something that show the place..
and i can't do anything at all...
sooo.... i'm sorry.... so sorry..
i want to help..
come to me and tell me who you really are,,,,
posted by mini.me @ 13:19  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 mute me! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
it's me..


Name: mini.me
Home: yogyakarta
About Me: two girls share the same dream. have different style but still happen to create something fabulous.
See my complete profile

before...
past...
another link..
the gangs..
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
affiliates

make money online blogger templates

Powered by Blogger