mute me!

..just mute me..
2008/03/18
gameboard game for learning.
huah.. the pressure is more and more..!!
well.. actually i don't in the mood to talk about my work.

here's the deal.. one day i went to my bro's house to refresh my mind. like usual, i hoped that we would play one of his gameboard. and when i got there, i found out that my nephew was playing gameboard with my bro, but in a more simple way (he's almost 3 years old)..
my bro took out some game we never play, called cluedo. it was a detective game that my bro said it's too simple for us to play.

so i watched them play. the board had some picture on it: rooms, evidences, and peoples. and there was a mini evidences, and cards with the room's picture. What he should do was match it with the picture on the board. And i was so surprised that he did really well. for a 3 years old boy i thought it was quite awesome... because the picture and the evidences was quite complicated.

Not only for 3 years old kid i think gameboard is more effective to build our knowledge. we can learn about logic, strategic, history, geography, science, and..reading people mind (hahahaha...). there are many kind of gameboard that really make me impressed, especially my bro's (hell, he really HAS A LOT!). there's a game about amoeba, agriculture, world war, kingdom, etc. seriously, it's FUN!..
posted by mini.me @ 23:41  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Wid said…

    hehe, reminds me of that one time we played that 'game of life' at your place... that was pretty fun.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 mute me! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
it's me..


Name: mini.me
Home: yogyakarta
About Me: two girls share the same dream. have different style but still happen to create something fabulous.
See my complete profile

before...
past...
another link..
the gangs..
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
affiliates

make money online blogger templates

Powered by Blogger