mute me!

..just mute me..
2007/02/13
the truth behind my mute...
remain in silence..
all above of my patience.
..don't look down to my eyes..

i remain in silence..
questioning my own sanity;
crazy wild things that i've ever thought...
just lose control from not happening.
clear vision, blurry image..
can't differ by all this dancing rhymes.

...and by the bell..
it rang my head hard.
..hit the ground..
understand that far.

is it me... or this world is slipping away?

can't recognise the reflection..
staring back with gloomy empty eyes.
guess it's all faked....
everyone sees it just not like how it is...

i remain in silence..
ambigous moment that can means everything... or NOT!

....of all what i've ever wanted : what i want most
....of all what i've ever dream : what i dream of most

words stuck in my throat...
stopping me for convincing...
..a back stage door from opening........

......and still.... i remain in silence....
watching the drama from ups and down
a tears tasted of anger...
.. and a smile filled by grief.

don't look into me..
....you won't believe what you will find.

...by any chance
when there's a different time.. different places...
...different world...
will i play the same lullaby that i sang today???


......silence, indeed..
posted by mini.me @ 20:05  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 mute me! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
it's me..


Name: mini.me
Home: yogyakarta
About Me: two girls share the same dream. have different style but still happen to create something fabulous.
See my complete profile

before...
past...
another link..
the gangs..
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
affiliates

make money online blogger templates

Powered by Blogger