mute me!

..just mute me..
2006/12/03
all blurry
You just can see a blurry vision..
Whispering words you can’t hear..
Even you try to explain everything..
A sound never came out.

You have been conquered..
By the unforgivable mind of dignity..
..played by the fragile heart..

A world of cunning, all we can say..
Where reality seems far away but we can feel its presence..
Where what we said, just so different with what’s in heart..

And you just can see a blurry vision..
Wondering what image it can be..
Even you try to draw it all over..
A picture never exist..

In the last..
We always wondering.. how we could be if we try harder and harder..
posted by mini.me @ 14:35  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 mute me! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
it's me..


Name: mini.me
Home: yogyakarta
About Me: two girls share the same dream. have different style but still happen to create something fabulous.
See my complete profile

before...
past...
another link..
the gangs..
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
affiliates

make money online blogger templates

Powered by Blogger