mute me!

..just mute me..
2007/09/03
the nights parade
midnight or dawn...
you can't tell the different..
standing in the crowd..
and found out that your heart still cold..
you're alone somehow..
cause no one seems embrace the weakness of your soul..
and i look in the mirror watch your reflection crying...
i woke up and feel pretty damn same...

let's switch place..
cause you belong here..
cause you that everyone dream about..
let's switch place..
cause i prefer running away to the darkness..
cause i can't feel anything but emptiness..

i did everything too hard on me..
it's not fair if i do the same with everyone else..
for me.. it's seems clear enough to explain everything..

give into me some faith...
to keep strong..
to keep hanging there..

May God give me mercy of all i did..
and answer the prayer i whisper at nights....
posted by mini.me @ 11:22  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 mute me! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
it's me..


Name: mini.me
Home: yogyakarta
About Me: two girls share the same dream. have different style but still happen to create something fabulous.
See my complete profile

before...
past...
another link..
the gangs..
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
affiliates

make money online blogger templates

Powered by Blogger