mute me!

..just mute me..
2007/09/21
old letters from the past

I opened my old files and found these craps... ^^ i was so melancolist back then.. It's waaaaay in the past.. it's a long long time ago that i feel embarrassed of my own...

Speechless,,

I opened my eyes and realize,

Of what I can memorize,

It wasn’t a dream at all,

Autumn leaves never came to fall.

Even I keep denying it,

Reality just pushed me over,

Time has changed everything,

Even I felt that I haven’t move a bit.

Speechless,,

I can tell by the unsaid words,

Noticing the moment missed,

Ruining the puzzle which almost completed.

Then the time has changed everything,

Everything but me.


Ever since then,

I try to make another perspective,

Of what I should see not just what I feel.

You can’t protect what you don’t actually have,

You can’t have things that don’t belongs to you,

You just don’t have the right,

So be it.

What can make people wise?

What can make people mature?
Pain, hurt, sadness, betrayal, it is.

So be it.

posted by mini.me @ 18:57  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 mute me! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
it's me..


Name: mini.me
Home: yogyakarta
About Me: two girls share the same dream. have different style but still happen to create something fabulous.
See my complete profile

before...
past...
another link..
the gangs..
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
affiliates

make money online blogger templates

Powered by Blogger