mute me!

..just mute me..
2007/09/23
a little way to make life better..
a fright lingers on me...
humming an unwritten wish..
hoping it will make me feel much better...

there's nothing i should afraid of...
the light has been already turn on,
and there's nothing more shadow in the corner of my mind...
darkness may not chase me till this point... do they?

a little way to make life better..
a hum.. a smile.. and the light from the chandelier..
singing a lullaby to make through the night..
erasing the nightmare that keep me open wide..

a big black hole you can never miss..
there's no way i can run faster than this....

....a little way to make life better....
close my eyes.. and go to sleep...
posted by mini.me @ 16:43  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 mute me! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
it's me..


Name: mini.me
Home: yogyakarta
About Me: two girls share the same dream. have different style but still happen to create something fabulous.
See my complete profile

before...
past...
another link..
the gangs..
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
affiliates

make money online blogger templates

Powered by Blogger