mute me!

..just mute me..
2007/04/23
if you're...
Is it a sin?
To have such a feeling like angers and regrets..
And a situation that made you can’t think clear right..
Questioning why people can’t keep their hand off from your life..
Even you don’t do anything, they won’t stop poking you with knifes..
;even it's not their businness..
What you got is getting more lost in the world made by those people....
~without your concern...

Why people can’t just leave me alone??

Let me enjoy my life..

I never bother theirs…

Even I want to scream and shout to them, I can’t..

Cause they’re acting like everything just fine..

But the truth is: they speak. They talk. They spit their mind like crap.

Don’t blame me if it turns to hate,

They’re pissing me off..

cause they're ruining my life.

I don’t live to serve them something to talk..

I don’t make my day to give them something to messing around..

They’re pissing me off..


Why bother to follow the lead by person with narrow mind?
and you're wondering why they're so blind..
Mind yourself : You’re not that short-thinker...

So be it..
If you’re an adult than act like one..

Believe it or not : It’s the answer of all the prayers..
Opened up the mysterious box of strangers..
Lies a map to the golden treasure...
: A way to seek peace of your heart..
It is the greatest gift you’ve ever had...

If you’re an adult than act like one..
Say that to them like that..
~They should be...

At night when the moon sings in silence..
you’re scared:
Of things that you can’t identify,
Of all mystery you can’t solved...
And you thought nothing can be more lonely...
That you think you have something precious...
but actually you don’t..
and you realize it later at the end...

So don’t be!
If you’re an adult than act like one..
You’re not alone... Believe that in your own.

Steps always left traces..
But traces can be swept off away..
By the rain..
By the waves..
or by the time past by..

You’re just their sacrifice..
They live to break you..
Breath no more...
Just set your guilt free!
posted by mini.me @ 11:23  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 mute me! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
it's me..


Name: mini.me
Home: yogyakarta
About Me: two girls share the same dream. have different style but still happen to create something fabulous.
See my complete profile

before...
past...
another link..
the gangs..
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
affiliates

make money online blogger templates

Powered by Blogger