mute me!

..just mute me..
2007/11/05
the last written note..
it has been a quite time since we met..
come and see me now..
am i as fragile as you know before?
am i as confusing as i were before?

i'm touching the sky...
try to reveal the mystery behind those clouds..
am i flying too high??
cause i can't see the ground anymore..
the thrill feel so excited in my vain..
within the wind played along my skin..
i play along..
i play along..
it's the blue sky song within my soul..

what have been everything, become nothing..
and what have been nothing, become everything..
you see how funny life made us played in this circle?

you're seems so happy now, aren't you?
do you even notice the damage you made years before?
i don't mind..
i kept the innocence for you..
and i'll be lost before the dawn come..

just mute me..
then i won't say nothing at all...

(..inspired by new tracks of Evanescence i've download before.. LoOve it!!)
posted by mini.me @ 07:18  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 mute me! | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
it's me..


Name: mini.me
Home: yogyakarta
About Me: two girls share the same dream. have different style but still happen to create something fabulous.
See my complete profile

before...
past...
another link..
the gangs..
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
affiliates

make money online blogger templates

Powered by Blogger